Friday, January 13, 2012

Beautifully and purposely built

At times we all struggle to have self confidence and belief that we have a purpose. I struggle with this often and wonder why was I placed on this earth? I feel so small in this huge world and that I have nothing to offer. Today, I had the joy of listening to another brief message from Max Lucado and as he shared there is only one me. Many might say 'thank goodness for that'(my husband probably does!) however, it makes me unique, special and one of a kind.

The most wonderful thing is that there is only one you. Yes, you are beautifully designed with a purpose and once we accept that we are, who we are for a reason, we can find happiness that appears at times to elude us.

Love the fact that you are unique, embrace it, celebrate it!

Cheers,
Lynnelle


Click here to listen to Max Lucado's Message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers, please feel free to leave your comments and thoughts.