Friday, January 13, 2012

Jesus vs Religion

I just watched this video and it certainly made me think. I believe I am following the true Jesus Christ however, there are elements of religion that do concern me. Would we be so caught up in what we think our church should be that we wouldn't recognise Jesus when he turned up for the Sunday morning service? Would we turn him away? Would he be disappointed with what he found when he walked in the door?

As Christians we are not exempt from being mislead. With the best of intentions and a sometimes naive we can be led up the garden path and are so blinded by false promises that we fail to see the shortfalls. Be careful who you follow... ask questions and if it doesn't line up then rethink.

Cheers,
Lynnelle




Click here to view Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers, please feel free to leave your comments and thoughts.